Whether you are homesteading or not, running an organized home is seriously a lot of work! It can be a daily struggle just to get the kids clothed, fed, and out the door in the mornings. Never mind making sure I take care of myself in all the mess!
Making a home is hard!
It’s not just any one thing — the family members who never put down the toilet seat, the sink that magically refills with dishes every day, the struggles with money and parenting, and the omg-what-am-I-doing moments- no, it’s not any of those things in particular.
It’s ALL of it.
It’s the cumulative effect of juggling the different roles and responsibilities and circumstances we face each day and trying desperately to give each of them our best.
We want to lead beautiful, joyful, meaningful lives. We want our homes to feel organized, functional and inviting. We want to raise our families lovingly and intentionally. We want to invest in ourselves and continually grow as people.
All of these things are good. But that doesn’t make them easy.
The reality is, we can all use a little help along the way, from women who have strengths in areas where we struggle, or who are a little further down the road than we are.
That’s why it was a no-brainer for me to invest in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle this year.
- Achieve better balance and manage your schedule more efficiently
- Declutter your home (and actually keep it that way!)
- Create 100 frugal recipes with a pantry of just 26 ingredients
- Conquer screen-time battles, and help kids learn coping strategies for stress, anxiety
- Print out gorgeous planners so you can stay organized in style
- Rekindle the romance with a plan for everyday passion in your marriage
- Refresh your wardrobe with 64 days of mix-and-match outfit ideas for every season of the year
- and so much more!
If you’ve ever been on the fence about purchasing from Ultimate Bundles, trust me – it’s totally worth it!
Take a look at some of the amazing value in this collection of books and e-courses:
If you’re struggling with taking control of your finances, you’ll love:
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook by Rosemarie Groner ($7.00)
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00)
- Finding Your Greatest Worth: A Starter Kit by Nicole Rule ($49.00)
- Real Life on a Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- The Complete Grocery Budget Solution by Elise New ($49.00)
- Total value of these products= $161.97
If you want help learning to tackle chores as a family (and who doesn’t?!)
- 12 Months of Simplified Living: Printable Calendar Subscription by Stephanie O’Dea ($47.00)
- 31 Days to an Everyday Clean Home by Amy Scheren ($8.99)
- Housekeeping Chore Box by Kemi Quinn ($9.00)
- Motivated: Caring For Your Home When You Don’t Feel Like It by Hilary Bernstein ($9.99)
- The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide by Ruth Soukup ($20.00)
- The Peaceful Press Chore Pack by Jennifer Pepito ($5.00)
- Total value of these products = $99.98
Looking to declutter your home?
- Clutter: Sorted: Take Your Home From Chaos to Calm, Step by Step by Chrissy Halton ($67.61)
- Clutterfree: Declutter Your Home to Create Space for Joy by Christina Tiplea ($49.00)
- The Clutter Handbook by Clean Mama ($10.00)
- Total value of these products = $126.61
And that’s just a small sample of everything included in this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
Plus, it comes with a bunch of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (more about that in a minute).
Besides being packed with so much great stuff, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price!
By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over 129 digital products worth $3,680 — for just $29.97! (Nope, I’m not kidding. Can you believe it?)
The most important detail, though, is this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, April 16th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I know it feels like a lot of pressure! Don’t worry!
There’s a 30-day money back guarantee, but honestly, they’ve sold over 100,000 copies of this bundle! This bundle is that awesome, and you don’t just have to take my word for it:
Nikki, who grabbed last year’s version says…
“The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has been a total game-changer for me. As a new momma of two, I have less time to find the resources I need (and more of a need for the actual resources!). Recipes, meal planning & cleaning templates, and SO much more- all in one place! It’s a busy mother’s dream.”
Jen, who also bought the 2017 Homemaking Bundle says…
“This bundle is absolutely amazing! It was my first bundle and experience with Ultimate Bundles. Now, I’m an avid follower and supporter! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has brought clarity, purpose, and positivity to my life. I am more grounded and peaceful. My home is full of love. I have grown as a person and increased my educational pursuits. I feel inspired!”
This year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is the best one I’ve seen yet!
It’s the most resources ever included in one of these bundles! Whether you want decluttering and organizing tips, ideas to help you balance all your roles, healthy meal plans, mothering or marriage tips, or anything else related to homemaking, this bundle has you covered.
Curious what the bundle includes?
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 62 eBooks
- 30 eCourses, videos & audio files
- 34 printables & workbooks,
- and 3 membership sites
… all curated to give you an insanely helpful collection of resources to touch every part of your homemaking journey – at a price that’s too good to miss.
Will our homes ever be perfect? Nope. Will these tools make life completely stress-free? Uh-uh.
But learning smart strategies and solutions, and saving yourself time and stress trying to figure things out on your own, sure does go a long way.
And with a little help, you really can create a home and life that (while imperfect) is still pretty awesome. 🙂
Check out the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle right here.
Are you a blogger interested in working with the Ultimate Bundles Team? They have a great affiliate and author program. Apply to join here!
Remember those bonuses, I mentioned?
Choose from bonuses worth more than $180 like free kids’ books from Bookroo, unlimited books, audiobooks and magazines with a 3-month Scribd subscription, or free natural eyeshadow from Orglamix – just to name a few!