When it comes to holiday meals, vegetables are often one of the last things that come to mind. But these veggie recipes for holiday meals will inspire you to create some veggie side dishes that are delicious enough to make people forget all about the turkey and pie!
Vegetables sometimes get forgotten during the holidays. Sure, some people have a tradition of making green bean casserole, but most people reach for the mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and other comfort food treats.
But this year, you can help your vegetables be the star of the show too!
Mushroom lovers will be blown away by the scrumptious Crispy Baked Mushrooms, and your holiday guests will be sure to rave when they taste Bacon Blue Cheese Asparagus.
If you prefer green beans but want to do something a little different, Green Beans with Pecans, Red Peppers, and Onions might be just what you are looking for.
Why let the turkey and fixin’s take all the credit? With these veggie recipes for holiday meals, your guests will learn that veggies deserve love, too!
15 Veggie Recipes For Holiday Meals
1. Crispy Baked Brussels Sprouts – Yellow Bliss Road
2. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Green Beans – Bitz N Giggles
3. Green Beans with Pecans, Red Peppers, and Onions – I Heart Naptime
4. Roasted Vegetable Medley – Fav Family Recipes
5. Parmesan Zucchini Sticks – The Decorated Cookie
6. The Ultimate Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – Jo Cooks
7. Crispy Baked Mushrooms – The Girl Who Ate Everything
8. Pancetta and Mushroom Green Beans – Meaningful Mama
9. Roasted Broccoli with Curry Dipping Sauce – Delish Knowledge
10. Easy Roasted Root Vegetables – Cook Eat Paleo
11. Cranberry Pecan Roasted Vegetables – Yellow Bliss Road
12. Roasted Vegetables with Garlic Dijon Sauce – Shaken Together Life
13. Baked Parsnip Fries with Creamy Balsalmic Reduction Dip – Averie Cooks
14. Bacon Blue Cheese Asparagus – Life As a Strawberry
15. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Ham and Apples – The Farm Girl Gabs
Want more veggie recipes for the holidays?