If you find yourself running out of space when preparing for large gatherings and family dinners, choosing to make slow cooker side dishes is a huge help! Tempting and delicious, these recipes might make you wish you had more than one slow cooker!
One of the trickiest aspects of preparing big meals, especially during the holidays, is that it is easy to run out of space.
When your entire oven is filled with turkey and ham, and your stove top covered in pans filled with mashed potatoes, vegetables, and gravy, you may wonder how you can get everything prepared and served.
Cooking slow cooker side dishes for family dinners can help save your sanity!
By preparing even one crucial part of your dinner in your slow cooker, you free up the space you need for making something else. And slow cookers just make everything so much easier, don’t they?
Just be prepared. Slow cooker aromas have a way of driving you crazy, long before you can enjoy those tantalizing flavors!
15 Slow Cooker Side Dishes For Family Dinners
1. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn – I Heart Naptime
2. Slow Cooker Honey Cinnamon Carrots – Five Heart Home
3. Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Lil Luna
4. Crock Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole – Julie’s Eats and Treats
5. Slow Cooker Garlic Ranch Mushrooms – Cookies and Cups
6. Crock Pot Stuffing – Spend With Pennies
7. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe – Brown Eyed Baker
8. Easy Slow Cooker Curried Barley With Carrots & Onions – An Oregon Cottage
9. Easy Crockpot Green Beans – Flour On My Face
10. Slow Cooker Green Beans, Sausage & Potato Dinner – Teaspoon of Goodness
11. Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese – Dinner At the Zoo
12. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole – Five Heart Home
13. Slow Cooker Baked Bean Sausage Casserole – Tastes of Lizzy T
14. Crock Pot Bacon Green Beans – Julie’s Eats and Treats
15. Easy Crockpot Corn Casserole – Mom Endeavors
More sanity saving recipes: