If you are looking for some holiday cranberry recipes to serve for the holidays, you’ll love what you find in this list. Some people might just open a can of cranberry sauce and dump it in a bowl, but with these recipes, you’ll never have to be one of “those people” again!
The lovely thing with cranberries is how flexible they are.
Their sweet tartness allows them to work well in desserts. But they also work magic in appetizers, side dishes, and more.
Surprise your holiday guests with a refreshing salad like the Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad With Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Or warm their tummies with some serious comfort food like the Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs.
Vegetarians and Vegans are sure to be happy when they sink their teeth into some Vegan Walnut, Sage & Cranberry Stuffed Holiday Mushrooms.
The holiday season simply isn’t complete without some cranberry.
And with these amazing recipes to choose from, you may find yourself enjoying cranberry all autumn and winter long!
15 Tasty & Tempting Holiday Cranberry Recipes
1. Cranberry Pecan Roasted Vegetables – Yellow Bliss Road
2. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels – Spend With Pennies
3. Cranberry Salsa With Cream Cheese – The Girl Who Ate Everything
4. Cranberry Zucchini Slaw – Inside Bru Crew Life
5. Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad With Honey Mustard Vinaigrette – Wholefully
6. Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa Cream Cheese Dip – No Biggie
7. Cranberry Crostini – Cookie and Kate
8. Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs – Julie’s Eats and Treats
9. Cranberry Brie Bites – Dessert Now Dinner Later
10. Vegan Walnut, Sage & Cranberry Stuffed Holiday Mushrooms – Blissful Basil
11. Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs – Yellow Bliss Road
12. Cranberry Waldorf Salad – Spend With Pennies
13. Cranberry Orange Cheese Ball – I Heart Naptime
14. Slow Cooker Cranberry Coq au Vin – The Frugal Foodie Mama
15. Cranberry and Pecan Brie En Croute – The Girl Who Ate Everything
More holiday recipes:
Veggie Recipes Perfect For Holiday Meals